Anti Spam Policy
ANDERSON INVESTIGATIONS, LLC UNIVERSAL SPAM POLICY
WE HATE SPAM in every form and will never knowingly allow our site to be used for spamming purposes. We appreciate our visitors and clients and highly respect their privacy. As a valued visitor to our site, we welcome you – and also expect that with mutual-respect you will abide by our Universal Spam Policy.
You may use our service as long as you abide by our Terms of Service. We prohibit spamming in any form, and strongly push an anti-spamming policy. We do not support any unethical marketing activities in the promotion and sharing of our information and resources at AiFire.org.
* Manipulating identifiers, such as email headers, to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to or through the Anderson Investigations, LLC’s computer and web systems.
* Relaying email from a third party’s mail servers without the permission of that third party.
* Using or causing to be used Anderson Investigations, LLC’s computer systems to facilitate the transmission of unsolicited or unauthorized material. This includes any promotional materials, URLs, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of unauthorized solicitation that you may upload, post, email, transmit, or otherwise make available.
* Using “robots” or otherwise harvesting other’s email addresses from AiFire.org website for purposes of sending unsolicited or unauthorized material.
* Uploading, posting, emailing, or transmitting the same message, URL, or post multiple times.
* Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or causing the screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the service are able to type, or otherwise acting in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real-time exchanges.
Certain Anderson Investigations, LLC services may have additional spam guidelines explaining appropriate conduct for those services. Those additional policies are incorporated by reference into the Anderson Investigations, LLC’s Universal Spam Policy. It is the user’s responsibility to check each property’s guidelines for additional details regarding spam.
Nothing in this policy is intended to grant any right to transmit email to or through Anderson Investigations, LLC’s computer systems. Anderson Investigations, LLC’s does not waive any rights by the failure to enforce this policy in every instance in which it might apply.
If you have questions or wish to report unauthorized spam activity by subscribers or participants of AiFire.org, we can be reached by contacting:
Anderson Investigations, LLC
2111 E. Sante Fe, Suite #165
Olathe, KS 66062
info (at) aifire.org