24 Apr 2013

Fire at Sanctuary Hotel blamed on cleaning towels

Fire at Sanctuary Hotel blamed on cleaning towels

KIAWAY ISLAND, S.C. (WCIV) — A fire at the Sanctuary Hotel on Kiawah Island on Tuesday morning was likely caused by improperly stored cleaning towel, fire investigators said. According to the St. John Fire and Rescue, crews from three different …
See all stories on this topic

Rockford apartment residents displaced by fire

Fire investigators determined the fire started in the kitchen in one of the units and spread through the ceiling and into the attic. No injuries were reported. The American Red Cross is assisting with housing. ROCKFORD – As many as 14 people were …
See all stories on this topic

No injuries from two fires in Mountlake Terrace

Fire investigators determined the fire started in a flower pot on the deck and most likely was caused by a discarded cigarette or spontaneous combustion of the peat moss in the pot, Hynes said. The second fire was reported about 4:45 p.m. in a detached …
See all stories on this topic

Leave a Reply

Home Remedies for Stretch Marks
laser stretch mark removal